A Handbook for Their Planning and Management
If you have wonderful historical items on display or in your school ‘presses’, this handbook will help you care for them.
—Cheryl O’Connor CEO, Australian College of Educators.
How the Handbook can help:
- The concept of ‘a museum of schooling’
- Purposes and goals of a school museum
- Categorising items for exhibitions
- Documenting and displaying items
- Administrative procedures
- Caring, storing and conserving items
- Preventative conservation techniques
- Writing a brief school history
The Handbook is available from the Australian National Museum of Education and The University of Canberra Co-op Bookshop, Shop 3, The Hub, University of Canberra
Price: $18.00 (including GST) Postage and handling: $2.00 Total: $20.00